With a world full of solo travel women and many others out there wanting to learn how they can begin their solo travel adventures, STW Planning™ is proud to announce our Solo Travel Woman Series: Tips for Traveling Solo.
Every other Wednesday beginning on October 7th at 7:00 pm ET, STW Planning™ founder and #solotravelwoman™ creator, Sara Ann Straw will go live on Instagram with a fellow Solo Traveler. Join us as we share tips on traveling solo and discuss
- the best destinations to travel to,
- how to immerse yourself in the culture and meet new people while on your journey,
- tips on how to stay safe while traveling,
- how to budget your solo travel journey,
- and so much more.
We will also take your questions live to help you navigate your solo journey!
So, grab a glass of wine or whatever beverage you prefer and join us for the first Solo Travel Woman Series: Tips for Traveling Solo on Wednesday, October 7 at 7:00 pm ET.
- October 7, 2020 – Jessica Lee, Founder of The Wander Word
- October 21, 2020 – Alexa Ayers, Hairstylist, and Travel Enthusiast
- November 4, 2020 – Karina Marcel, Owner of Travel Design by Kari
- November 18, 2020 – Anthony Muljadi, Blogger and Solo Travel Enthusiast