A solo travel woman is an empowered and independent woman who explores the world, experiences new cultures, and takes adventures without letting anyone or anything hold them back. Every Sunday, on The Solo Travel Woman podcast we will share tips on traveling solo and discuss…
- the best destinations to travel to,
- how to immerse yourself in the culture and meet new people while on your journey,
- tips on how to stay safe while traveling,
- how to budget your solo travel journey,
- and so much more.
So, grab a glass of wine, hot cocoa, or whatever beverage you prefer and enjoy The Solo Travel Woman Podcast.
Want to be a guest on an upcoming episode? Complete the submission form below and we will be in touch. We are looking for anyone with a travel story to tell and someone who has advice and tips for those interested in traveling solo.
- November 22, 2020: Solo Travel Woman Episode 1: Solo Travel Safety in a Post COVID World and Solo Travel Woman Mini Episode 1: Top Apps for Solo Travelers
- November 29, 2020: Solo Travel Woman Episode 2: Budgeting and Saving for Your Solo Adventure
- December 6, 2020: Solo Travel Woman Episode 3: Choosing Your Perfect Destination