June was such an amazing month. Typically it is a time I am not too fond of due to dad passing in June 2017. However, he was definitely watching over me because so many blessings came my way. Below is my June 2020 recap.
- booked over $9K in future vacations for some awesome clients landing me a 4 figure commission check.
- was a featured guest on the Find Your Career Calling Podcast .
- was interviewed by a travel reporter at INSIDER on a solo travel feature. Article coming out soon. Will share once done.
- began a 6-week virtual event class to grow my skillset in the world of corporate events.
- started planning for FY21 at work. Added over 40 new trade shows to our plan. 2021 is going to be busy, busy.
- landed my first actual blog/Instagram sponsor deal with an amazing brand. More details to come in the upcoming weeks.
- and most importantly I was able to come to visit my family in Buffalo for a whole month after not seeing them since Christmas!
After reviewing my June 2020 recap, I am even more motivated for the goals I am setting for July.
- Book $15K in vacation packages for clients.
- Become a silver builder within my agency.
- Write 4 new travel blog posts (1 per week).
- Start the lifestyle section of the STW blog. Let me know if you have any topic ideas.
- Add new merch to the STW shop.
Stay tuned for more.